To deliver services for other state agencies, state employees, our communities, and our fellow citizens effectively, responsively, and cost-efficiently.
- Sharing Knowledge: Increasing Methods of Communication, both externally and internally
- High Expectations: Putting forth Standard Operating Policies that engender clear expectations for employees and increase accountability to the public
- Cooperation: We will value and strive to increase relationships among our Divisions to be cost-efficient and effective for the public.
- Empowerment: Employees’ initiatives are to be valued and empowered.
- Transparency: We will measure the important tasks that we perform for the public