Consider an internship with the North Carolina State Government Internship Program. You'll assert initiative and creativity through hands-on involvement and problem solving as you gain essential work experience, improve your résumé, and use what you've learned at school.
Some of the program's past internships have included:
- introducing visitors to reptiles at the Museum of Natural Sciences,
- working in the Office of the Governor,
- publicizing the State Fair,
- tracking the nesting patterns of loggerhead turtles on Bear Island,
- clerking at the N.C. Court of Appeals and
- assisting NC companies to compete in international markets.
Summer 2014 Internship Opportunities will be posted in late October 2013.
For more information about the Internship Program, contact Stephanie Nantz at 919-807-4400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.