Contractor Opportunities

General Construction and Paint Contractor Information

Facility Management Division may contract with various firms from time to time to complete work requests from state agencies. Depending on the type of renovation request, general construction and paint contractors may be needed to assist Facility Management Division shops. A Pre-Proposal Conference will be scheduled by the Project Coordinator when contractors are needed. Information regarding Pre-Proposal Conferences will be available on these web pages. To receive email notification for scheduled conferences, general construction or painting, email Engineering Services. Be sure to include your company name, address, telephone and facsimile number. Also, be sure to indicate if your company has been designated as an authorized HUB vendor.

Information on HUB vendor designation can be found at the Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses. For information on other requests for proposals, please visit the Purchase & Contract.

Informal Construction Contracts in Facility Management Division are based on the Informal Construction Contract used by the State Construction Office. The use of the contract forms will be discussed in each Pre-Proposal Conferences.

Our procedures are available in Microsoft Word document or Adobe Acrobat file formats. Specifications and plans will be provided at each Pre-Proposal Conference.

Contractors should not include any taxes paid on supplies, tools and equipment which they use to perform their contracts. However, their invoice should include only those building materials, supplies, fixtures and equipment which actually become a part of or annexed to the building or structure. Contractors must submit a Sales Use Tax Report Detail Report in Excel or Adobe format and a Sales Tax Summary Totals And Certification in Excel or Adobe format with the invoice for a completed project.