Federal Surplus Property Forms

The five forms below are required when applying for an account with the NC Federal Surplus Property Agency. To apply you must submit a completed and signed:

  • Application for Eligibility
  • Initial Want List 
  • Authorized Representatives
  • Certificate of Debarment
  • Nondiscrimination Assurance

Other information may be required depending on your organizational designation/make-up.