No. There is no charge to register or place bids.
You should register with the name as it listed on your driver’s license or passport. We must title vehicles in the name as it appears on the bid. For example, if your name is Lawrence but you registered as Larry, Larry is what we will put on the title.
Display names must be unique. Two users cannot share the same display name. If you get a notice during registration that your display name is already in use, you will need to select a different display name.
Yes, you can change your display name one time only by calling 919-814-5600, Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm.
- Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot your password? Link.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the Submit button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Use the new temporary password in the email to log into your account.
- Choose a new password by going into "My Dashboard", then "My Account" and then clicking on the change password button. Make sure to change your password immediately.
You can change your password at any time.
- After signing in, go to your "My Dashboard" area.
- Choose "My Account"
- Click on the Change Password button.
- Choose your new password.
Yes, you will be required to submit your IRS confirmation letter to add a company name to your account.
If you get an error message that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgot password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.
If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
Check junk mail, spam mail and your trash folders.
All new user accounts must go through an approval process before you will be able to access your account. Allow up to 2 business days for approval of new accounts unless additional information is needed. We may request verification of information provided. You will receive an email notification once your account has been approved.
You will receive an email to verify your email address.
By clicking on the link in the email, your account will be verified and a request for registration will be sent to the Administration Team.