Interscope is North Carolina's Construction Projects Management System. The system is designed to track the life cycle of Capital Projects from the time they are authorized, until they are closed out, including funding sources and HUB data.
- You can request a user logon from the Interscope Logon Screen
The Capital Project Coordinator (CPC) will provide pre-approval for state agency, university and community college user logon accounts. Please verify your request with your designated CPC before submitting your request.
- Password Reminder: Visit the Interscope Logon Screen to obtain a password reminder.
- General Technical Support: You may click the 'Report a Problem" button within the Interscope system to submit a trouble ticket to our office.
- Other Support Options: Please contact email@example.com for all other support requests.
Training Materials Library
These training materials are a work in progress and we will continue to build this Library.
The training materials here are in no particular order. If you are new to Interscope, it may be helpful to start with the Overview and Definitions training.
- Designer Submittals in Interscope
- Agency Training Slides
- Community College Training Slides
- University Training Slides
- Class Training Slides
- OC-25 for Training
- Overview and Definitions
- User Roles and Permissions
- Entering a Cost Estimate
- Assigning Funds
- Creating a Program and Allocating Funds
- Creating a Project
- Determining Project Type
- Creating a Design Contract
- Entering a Design Amendment
- Creating a Construction Contract
- Construction Contract Change Order
- Change Order Processing
- Financial Worksheet
- Contingency Funds and Other Commitments
- Entering Expenditures
- Entering HUB Data
- Funds Change Request
- Electrical Certificates or Inspections
- Connect NC Bond Reporting
- Seaching Interscope
- Closeout Process